To qualify for a return of merchandise, you must follow the return guidelines set forth in this document and request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply. For a return to be accepted, all of the following must be included:
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (instructions in procedure below)
- Products are new, UNOPENED, and in re-sellable condition
- Products were purchased from shop.ultrapro.com, ultraprogames.com or shopultrapro.eu within 30 days of the claim
Note: The following items are not eligible for return, and are final sale:
- 29" x 43" Uncut Sheet Toploaders (SKU 81190)
- Sports card products, ex: 2022 Panini Absolute Football Blaster Box (SKU SP-PAN22FBAB)
Note: Products that are returned open, unsellable, or without an RMA are not accepted and will be sent back to the customer and a refund will not be provided.
Product Return Procedures
- Package the items either in the original shipping box, or a box best suited for the size/shape of the item and confirm the items returned are UNOPENED and in their original packaging
- To request an RMA number, click the grey "Help" icon in the bottom right corner of this screen
- Select "Help with My Order"
- Enter your name, email address, and order ID
- Select the website where you ordered
- Choose "Make a return"
- Add any additional details if needed
Please allow our customer service team 24-48 hours to provide the RMA and return shipping instructions.
Please allow five (5) business days for your return to be processed after being received at the warehouse. The refund for the items returned will be credited back to the original payment method.
The customer is solely responsible for the return shipping of items they wish to return. The return must be adequately packaged to protect against damage in transit. Please note that any damage caused by mishandling, improper installation or product defacement will result in your return being denied and the product being returned to you.
Ultra PRO International may assess a 15% restocking fee against the customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount.
Ultra PRO from time to time may offer free promotional items with their products. To receive a full refund on a purchase that includes promotional items, all items including the promotional gift must be returned. In cases where the promotional gift is not returned, the cost of any promotional items not returned will be deducted from the refund total.
Ultra PRO International may also offer gifts to valued customers for their continued support as well as for special giveaways. These gifts are not part of any purchase value and therefore, do not have to be returned.
Gift cards are final sale and not eligible for return.
Special Order Products
Custom made products such as hot-stamped folders are final sale and not eligible for return.
Orders Paid with Cryptocurrency
Refunds are not available for orders completed with cryptocurrencies. All sales are final. In the unlikely event that a product is not available or there is an issue with the product received, store credit will be provided in lieu or returned payment.
Ultra PRO does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at the returns address destination. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Ultra PRO does not take title to the refunded item.
Original Shipping Charges
Your original shipping fees are non-refundable. Your original shipping charges are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to if your item is returned.
We do not cross-ship. Returns must be received, inspected and approved before we ship a replacement.
Refused shipments are treated as regular returns and may be subject to a non-refundable 15% restocking fee.
Nothing in this Return Policy limits your rights and remedies under any law.