To ensure your goodies show up at the correct address, these are your options:
- If your order has shipped, you can contact the carrier directly to see if they can reroute the package. We know it’s daunting, but most carriers are actually quite responsive, and this is the quickest way to catch your package before it’s delivered to the incorrect address.
- If your order has not yet shipped, you can reply to your confirmation email asking to have your address updates (by including the address) or click the “Help” icon below and complete these steps:
- Select "Help with My Order"
- Fill in your first and last name, and email address associated with the order
- Select "Modify Order"
- Provide Order ID if possible - it can be located on the upper right corner of the order confirmation email
- Include your updated address in the "Additional Details" section
We should be able to update the label before shipping. If for some reason we do not receive your request in time to make the change, we will work with you to find another solution.